 CAD / Development / 7091
Re: [LCAD admin] plz re-name files...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 22:11:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Franklin W. Cain writes:
I believe that I may have used the wrong part number for a couple of my files
on the Parts Tracker.  I'm specifically referring to the two patterned files I
made for the 1x4 click-hinge brick: 30388p01 and 30388p02.  I believe these
should be re-named as 30387p01 and 30387p02, respectively.

I'd appreciate it if you could verify this part number and, if necessary, fix
these files for me.

OK, I've renumbered these parts.

Steve