 CAD / Development / 7067
7066  |  7068
Subject:
Animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:39:29 GMT

Hello all,

I am working on a program (Windows) for ldraw animations for about three
weeks now and because it's getting kinda cool I was thinking to make it
freeware.

Has anyone got some ideas for additional features? It will have the
following atleast because that's my goal:

-Controlable joints between separate ldraw models.
-Export of the 'joint-ed' model per frame back to .dat
-Feeding these .dat frames to povray via l3p
-Feeding resulting bmp's to avi/divx/mpg etc codecs

Roland