 CAD / Development / 7052
  Re: Requesting another plug-in for LDDesignPad

(...) Actually, you could try this. First scale your primitives by 0.64. Then scale the parts by 0.64. Then fix the primitives inside the parts by rescaling the type 1 lines that pull in the primitives by 1.5625. I just tried this with ldglite on (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Requesting another plug-in for LDDesignPad

(...) Ah, I see what you mean (or I think I do)! I don't have the time to try it out right now, but I look forward to trying this. Thanks! --Ryan (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Requesting another plug-in for LDDesignPad

Don, I tried what you suggested and it worked in L3Lab and LDView, but MLCad doesn't seem to recognize the scaling of the primitives in the part file. --Ryan (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Requesting another plug-in for LDDesignPad

(...) Hmmm, what technique did you use to do the scaling? 0 SCALE meta-commands, or scale and then inline. I used the inliner approach. Here's how it goes in ldglite using the familiar LEDIT style commands (with the scale and inliner extensions). (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Requesting another plug-in for LDDesignPad  [DAT]

(...) Well first of all I don't have either ldglite or LDAO! And I am not sure what you mean by 'scale and then inline,' nor am I sure of the meaning of inline/inliner in this context. I'm off to a real good start! :] I could add 0 SCALE lines to (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Requesting another plug-in for LDDesignPad

(...) Nah, my documentation stinks. I'll try again with pictures. (URL) can probably do something similar in MLCAD, but I'm not positive. Don (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Requesting another plug-in for LDDesignPad

(...) Thanks, Don! That helped a lot. I downloaded ldglite, followed your instructions, and it worked fine. MLCad does not have such an easy inline feature. Cheers, --Ryan K'nex: (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)