 CAD / Development / 7037
  Some part questions

Hi all, I was wondering are those parts in the <LDRAW>\parts\s dir official parts? Because there are some very strange parts there. Why not add some sort of triangle and rectangle facing information, so all polygrams can be assigned clockwise (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Some part questions

(...) Yes, they are official files. The parts\s\ directory is for 'subparts', or sections of objects, as needed by part authors. (...) We're working on that. Search for "BFC" in the .cad groups. (...) Yes, it would be very nice if this information (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)