 CAD / Development / 7036
    creating 'real' technic builing instructions —Frank Engel
   hi there, I'm working on a tool which creates 'real' building instructions for the old technic-models from dat-files . that means: 1. building a html-page 2. with the 'black and yellow' bars at the right and left border 3. with the 'new' parts (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: creating 'real' technic builing instructions —Don Heyse
   (...) Sorry about the delay, but I didn't realize that ldgview was actually ldglite until I got your email. I emailed a response (well actually 2 reponses) and here's the text just in case anyone else is interested. I know I'm interested in how this (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)