 CAD / Development / 6967
Re: elimination of theme categories - is it time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:47:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Franklin W. Cain writes:
A while ago, I posted a couple of messages:

- "elimination of theme categories - Castle"
("http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=5849&t=f&v=a")

- "elimination of theme categories - Space (pt. 1)"
("http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=5851&t=f&v=a")

The end result was, we wanted to wait
until the new parts tracker was implemented.

Well, the new parts tracker *has* been implemented,
and we've gotten our first new release from it
(HUZZAH! Thanks, again, Steve! :-)
so now I'm wondering if this is a good time
to resurrect this idea.

Thanks,
Franklin

=====
Franklin W. Cain
Programmer for Hire
"fwcain@yahoo.com"
"http://fcain.tripod.com/"

Yes, these categories have to be eliminated.
Everyone knows the "Space laser gun" is actually a TV camera.
Who would place a "Space laser gun" in official set 6659 ??
Space usage is just a space TV camera.

Damien