 CAD / Development / 6949
    How to inline a part? —Carsten Schmitz
   Hello! Maybe someone can help me. What is the procedure to inline a part. I am just writing a little program and i would like to include that feature. Do i just multiply the points of the to be inlined part with the referencing line? Someone can (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: How to inline a part? —Don Heyse
   (...) If you don't mind code, you can take a look at the Inline1part function in the ldglite source code. I think the comment density may possibly be high enough to make it understandible. Enjoy, Don (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: How to inline a part? —Carsten Schmitz
   Hello! Damn.. i just realized it's explained very well in the LDraw FAQ ;)))) Shame on me ;) I read it so many times and still I didn't remember that part of the FAQ. Off to work ;) Carsten "Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> schrieb im (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)