 CAD / Development / 6933
    [Parts Tracker] Recent Noise and New Search Tool —Steve Bliss
   Hey y'all - I just wanted to post a quick apology for some excessive moves and resubmits that I ran through today. Damien has created grooved versions for a bunch of the 2x2 tiles. Unfortunately, he posted his new versions before letting me know. So (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: [Parts Tracker] Recent Noise and New Search Tool —Chris Dee
   (...) Any chance of including a brief submission status code, like on the Parts list? Until/unless we implement a means of automatically mailing the author when a Hold is posted, this would give authors an easy way of finding their submitted parts (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: [Parts Tracker] Recent Noise and New Search Tool —Steve Bliss
   (...) Yes, there's a chance of that. Right now, the full codes (like on the cert page) aren't stored anywhere, they're rebuilt when the cert page is updated. And they're something of a pain to calc individually. Eventually, those codes will be (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)