 CAD / Development / 6892
  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) A couple of different approaches to this have been discussed before. I think the most generic solution was to implement a 0 DETAIL <level> meta-command, that would identify the detail-level of the following lines. A 0 detail level indicates (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Could you give us an example? By looking at what you've written, I don't understand if one needs an ending tag, or not, to complete the '0 DETAIL' command. Where in the text of the file would this go? How would it look? Thanks a lot. Much (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)