 CAD / Development / 6883
    Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) The way I designed my stuff is that the code in the linetype classes manage the objects they contain -- mostly just allocation, serialization and stringification of a matrix or a list of vectors. However, any rendering or parsing behavior is (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model —Travis Cobbs
     (...) Well, while I haven't tried it, I'm fairly sure that my implementation of MPD-handling in LDView would happily load an MPD file as a subfile of another MPD file or a dat file. :-) --Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model —Bernd Broich
   "Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GrBy72.EJI@lugnet.com... (...) Conclusion: The LineType-classes are wrapper classes for the lines in the dat files. Simple in- and output methods are included, also simple transforming (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)