 CAD / Development / 6878
  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GrA7CA.24y@lugnet.com... (...) Shall this lines be only container classes or shall they have the working code? If they have working code, they are heavily depending on the target system (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) The way I designed my stuff is that the code in the linetype classes manage the objects they contain -- mostly just allocation, serialization and stringification of a matrix or a list of vectors. However, any rendering or parsing behavior is (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Well, while I haven't tried it, I'm fairly sure that my implementation of MPD-handling in LDView would happily load an MPD file as a subfile of another MPD file or a dat file. :-) --Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GrBy72.EJI@lugnet.com... (...) Conclusion: The LineType-classes are wrapper classes for the lines in the dat files. Simple in- and output methods are included, also simple transforming (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)