 CAD / Development / 6861
    Is there a moved-to utility? —Tore Eriksson
   While working with old model files like Datsville, I used to get countless moved-to-messages. I am pretty sure that ML-Cad prompts the user if he/she wants the program to change the references, but that could still be quite a time-consuming thing to (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Is there a moved-to utility? —Steve Bliss
     (...) That would be very handy, and nice to have. I seem to remember there was a program around that performed this job, but I don't remember the details now. LDAO has a "Mover" function, but it only cleans up one file at a time. Steve (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Is there a moved-to utility? —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) There's two programs I know of that do this: MLCad and a Perl script I wrote over three (!) years ago. It wrote the changes back to the original file, and all the little things (like the LDraw path) had to be hard-coded into the script. I (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)