 CAD / Development / 6861
6860  |  6862
Subject:
Is there a moved-to utility?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 00:50:33 GMT

While working with old model files like Datsville, I used to get countless
moved-to-messages. I am pretty sure that ML-Cad prompts the user if he/she
wants the program to change the references, but that could still be quite a
time-consuming thing to do.

So I put together a DOS program that scans through all .dat files in a
selected folder for out-of-date file references. This program probably works
only on my computers, because the only folder it scans for parts is
"C:\Grafik\LDraw\Parts"... :o)

But if there is no similar utility program already written, and if there is
a demand, I can make it look for the %LDRAWDIR% environment string or the
BaseDir key in LDraw.ini.

If so, LMK

/Tore