 CAD / Development / 6817
    Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal —Alex Farlie
   (...) Good Ideas... Now figure out a way of getting scripting into the toolset as well. (Currently the only tool is the LDS script compiler.. Which I cant find the URL for..:-( ) Of course ultimatly it will be possible thanks to D3D and Quickdraw or (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Hehe. I, the author of the compiler, had the same problem when my bookmarks had disappeared! So I made a search in lugnet.cad and found your post. Here's the URL: (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)