 CAD / Development / 6788
    Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal —Tim Courtney
   (...) I dunno if this could apply or not, depends on how LEGO's format is written. (I don't know details) That's a question for the person who designed their format (and I doubt they'd discuss it here) ;-) (...) I believe its the same library, but a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well that's kind of my point. LCD is an acronym, just as LUGNET(tm) is. So I don't see LCD standing for "LEGO(r) <mumble> <mumble>" as being bad or wrong per se any more than that LUGNET stands for "LEGO Users Group NETwork" being bad or wrong (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal —Jude Beaudin
   (...) LDraw is promoted as LDraw, LUGNET as LUGNET, etc... My concern was this was initially being promoted as LEGO Coordinate Database. If it is promoted as LCD then I agree the issue is not as important. I sent this to Tim in a private email (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)