 CAD / Development / 6788
  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) I dunno if this could apply or not, depends on how LEGO's format is written. (I don't know details) That's a question for the person who designed their format (and I doubt they'd discuss it here) ;-) (...) I believe its the same library, but a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) Well that's kind of my point. LCD is an acronym, just as LUGNET(tm) is. So I don't see LCD standing for "LEGO(r) <mumble> <mumble>" as being bad or wrong per se any more than that LUGNET stands for "LEGO Users Group NETwork" being bad or wrong (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) LDraw is promoted as LDraw, LUGNET as LUGNET, etc... My concern was this was initially being promoted as LEGO Coordinate Database. If it is promoted as LCD then I agree the issue is not as important. I sent this to Tim in a private email (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)