 CAD / Development / 678
    Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw —Todd Lehman
   (...) ^^^...^^^ Agreed, except that in the case of the 1x2 brick -- there are two molds still in use today: one with a post down the center and one without. The one without the post is of course the one used for little windows -- like in (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw —Jeff Boen
   (...) agreed again... my point being that TLG *may* use different element numbers to differentiate between certain parts in different colors (perhaps not 1x2 bricks) but that our concern should only be separate part numbers when the physical makeup (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)