 CAD / Development / 6779
    Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal —Matthew Sailors
    (...) Correct. I was not faulting the authors. I only intended to point out that the community needs to work with them to flesh out the model. I hate to throw in jargon and buzzwords into a discussion, but we will need to either build or adopt an (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal —Steve Bliss
   (...) For anyone who (else) who doesn't know what 'ontology' means, and doesn't want to depend on context to derive the meaning, (...) Steve (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal —Matthew Sailors
   Thank you Steve for inserting the definition that I forgot to include. (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)