 CAD / Development / 6743
  Subtle parts differences (was Re: Lego Blueprints Query ...)

(...) could (...) a (...) as (...) or (...) Just changed subject to clarify relevance for lugnet.cad.dev readers. Chris (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Subtle parts differences (was Re: Lego Blueprints Query ...)

Thanks for the feedback Chris. I'd be interested to see scans of the bricks that you described. If you could either email them to me directly or send me a link, then I'll take a look and update my info as appropriate. I have a load of stuff (slopes (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)