 CAD / Development / 6742 (-10)
  Re: Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions

(...) Very impressed with the detail you have gone into on the slope bricks. We could do with more of this kind of information for other parts - see the thread at (URL) regarding the 2x2 round brick, which has at least 5 versions. The 2x2 45deg (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: RGB Coding in LDraw?

Dave Schuler wrote... (...) 0x02RRGGBB for solid colors and 0x03RRGGBB for transparent. (URL) by at least MLCad, LDView, L3P and L3Lab. (...) No, only transparency. /Lars (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 1.9 Source now available

Hello! (...) I can only agree! (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New and kinda-new stickfig mecha wallpaper and stuff

(...) Heh heh thanks. :-, I was wincing a bit about that -- it almost looks like the cheesy sfx they used on the old Buck Rogers and Battlestar Galactica shows. But we all love cheese... (...) Awesome, thanks for the feedback. This is exactly what I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.dev)

  RGB Coding in LDraw?

Is there a way to hard-code a color value in a .dat file using RGB values, so that the part will render in POV-Ray using those values? If so, what's the format? In addition, is it possible to code color qualities, like reflectiveness, into a .dat (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 1.9 Source now available

(...) Thanks for continuing LDView. LDView is the best LDraw viewer. Damien (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite orientation matrix (l3p enhancement requests?)

(...) Well yes, I once compared the orthographic projection to a perspective projection seen from an infinite distance. I suppose this would give you an infinitely small camera angle. But you're missing the point. I'm trying to position ldglite as a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  1.9 Source now available

The LDView 1.9 source code is now available from the following location: (URL) is also a link on the main LDView web page to the above page.) Note that it's a little more difficult to build now, because you have to first download and build the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite orientation matrix (l3p enhancement requests?)

Don Heyse wrote... (...) See examples in (URL) POV's orthographic keyword in the camera definition would require another way of calculating the optimum camera position. I think one of the great features about L3P is that you always get a good view (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

Robin Sayce-Jones wrote... (...) That's what I call an understatement! (...) Aint that true... /Lars (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact