 CAD / Development / 6737
Re: 1.9 Source now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 23:26:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs writes:
The LDView 1.9 source code is now available from the following location:
http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/Source.html

(There is also a link on the main LDView web page to the above page.)  Note
that it's a little more difficult to build now, because you have to first
download and build the libpng and zlib libraries.  Instructions on how to do
this are on the page listed.

As always, let me know if you have any comments or questions.  (Astute
observers may notice something unexpected in the new source.)

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)

Thanks for continuing LDView.
LDView is the best LDraw viewer.

Damien