 CAD / Development / 6657 (-10)
  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GouEot.BxD@lugnet.com... Hi Richard - (...) tools (...) Thanks!! I put you on my list (buahahaha!!). BTW - thsoe emails about a month ago just *died*. I never took the time to revive (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

(...) Merry Christmas to you too, I'm afraid the won't be any LEGO bricks for me this year main reason is I'm goin to get some DVD's and a DVD table to have then in place. (...) You do from me. (...) I hope next year is not like this year we had too (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

Tim: I just wanted to say that I would like to contribute to some of the more novice tutorials once I get a little more proficient with some of the tools I am using. I actually think about it all the time, esp. if I am messing with Mlcad, etc. And I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

Hi everyone! First off, Merry Christmas! Virtual bricks are great, but I hope there are many real bricks under your tree this year! :-) If I have everyone's permission, I'd like to run at the mouth again. ;-) Everyone's heard it before, just not (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw Names for Monorail Parts

(...) Am I missing something here? I see the parts for the train, but not the track. Is it there? Also, has anyone created track for the 9V Train sets? I can't find that anywhere either. If not, I can give it a go if someone will point me to the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDraw Names for Monorail Parts

(...) And thank you Bernd for that, very much!!!! My vote is for a new category. The only commonality is that both Mono and trains are electrical and that is a weak pretext to hang shoehorning the mono stuff into trains, in my view. (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDraw Names for Monorail Parts