 CAD / Development / 664
Re: real hard part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 15:35:53 GMT

There are many very hard-to-render parts. I'd love to make those trees and bushes
from the sixties... (Not the single-coloured Samsonite version, but the two- or
threecolored European). But I guess that's just a dream. I get less and less
spare time to do any lcading at all. :(

/Tore

jonathan wilson wrote:

i have discovered what i believe to be the hardest part to render in ldraw.
it is the raised baselpate from 3117 scala fun at the pool. it iwould be very
hard because it has such difficult curves.