 CAD / Development / 6639
  Part Development Request

I hope I am submitting this request the correct way. If not, please let me know how I should be. I am hoping (with fingers crossed) that someone might be willing to make this part: (URL) is a small Technic style steering wheel: - Height: 1 plate + 1 (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)