 CAD / Development / 6596
    Re: ldglite 0.9.4 —Don Heyse
   (...) That's bizarre, it works fine for me. See below. Humor me and delete the copy in /usr/local/bin and then try it again. Perhaps it's a screen size issue? Mesa has some rather small limits in it's config file and should be recompiled with larger (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: ldglite 0.9.4 —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) Hmmm... I tried in Bash, and suddenly it worked. Tried again in Tcsh, and it didn't work. Ran `limit stacksize unlimited` and tried again. Then it worked. Apparently you allocate some data on the stack without checking if the allocation (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: ldglite 0.9.4 —Don Heyse
   (...) Yuck. I'm not allocating anything really HUGE on the stack. Plus I can't think of a good way to check in C if a stack allocation fails. On the other hand, the offscreen image buffer IS huge, but that's allocated on the heap, and I do check to (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: ldglite 0.9.4 —Don Heyse
   (...) It looks like the OSMesa driver doesn't like it when you call glutGet(GLUT_SCREEN_WIDTH). I would have thought that was a reasonable way to get the maximimum bitmap dimensions, but I guess the Mesa folks decided a new extension was needed (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)