 CAD / Development / 6544
    Quick Parts Authoring Questions —Richard Marchetti
   Hey Y'all: It seems to me that a lot of you work through a lot of stuff on paper first, given that I wondered what sort of tools you might use. 1. Do you use isometric grid paper (if it exists...)? 2. Do you use tools like calipers, what have you (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Quick Parts Authoring Questions —Chris Dee
   (...) Necessary for all except the simplest parts. (...) No just squared paper. I find metric 2mm/10mm/20mm very useful, usually scaling at 4mm=1LDraw unit. Not sure how widely available this is in the US, but there must be an imperial equivalent. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)