 CAD / Development / 6515
Re: Top 10 posters in lugnet.cad.dev
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:52:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Bram Lambrecht writes:
See if the regulars are slacking :)  Don't think that's a
problem for Lar though...

In cad.dev??? I am hardly a big time poster here. And yes I
am slacking. Darn work is intruding again.

No, in general.  I just left the post in cad.dev cause that's where it
started.

I'm not the biggest poster in .general either. I hardly every post there at
all! (Grin, duck, run... repeat as needed)

++Lar (prolific but not profligate)