 CAD / Development / 6510
RE: Top 10 posters in lugnet.cad.dev
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:36:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
Dan Boger writes:
no page that I know of, but here's the current snapshot (as
of last night, actually).  Write to me if you want the full
report, not just the top 10 :) (disclaimer - quick script,
not really tested).

Have you run this script on all the groups, not just cad.*?  Another
idea for a fun, but pretty useless script...graph the number of posts
per week/month/whatever for a certain poster over a certain time period.
Follow this up wherever you think is appropriate.

heh, yah - put it on the member page under activity, or profile, and you
can see where someone spends his time, if he's active and cool stuff like
that :)

*grin*

Dan