 CAD / Development / 6449
  Re: Future extension of dat files?

(...) I don't suppose you could humor me and type: assoc .ldr at a command prompt and tell me what you get. Since we seem to be standardizing on the .ldr extension and the application/x-ldraw, it might be nice to standardize the rest of the junk (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Future extension of dat files?

(...) I get this: C:\>assoc .ldr .ldr=l3.dat C:\>assoc .dat .dat=L3.dat But I was mucking with assoc yesterday, so don't assume this is the normal result of the registry mucking I did before then. (...) Probably LDraw.Document would be good, having (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)