 CAD / Development / 6425
    Re: Codes for New Colors (was: Sand Red Bricks) —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Steve: [ list of colours with LDraw, LDLite and RGB values ] I have added them to the LDraw FAQ: (URL) well, Jacob -- "The universe isn't for the likes of me to understand. I only work here." (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Codes for New Colors (was: Sand Red Bricks) —Steve Bliss
   (...) putting in ldliterc.dat (see recent LDLite documentation about that), or for use in any DAT being processed by a program that recognize's the 0 COLOUR statement. Steve 0 Extended colour definitions for ldliterc.dat 0 COLOUR 503 LT_GRAY 8 230 (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)