 CAD / Development / 6402 (-5)
  A beginning - Lugsville!

Hey, I'm in the process of building a new Datsville-like object. It's called Lugsville (please, if you've already cornered that name, let me know. I'll change it). And, I'd really like to incorporate 3d terrain into the model. So, if anyone knows of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Animation - LDraw Object Classes - help needed!

(...) creating the framework for LDraw Object Classes (...) other, easier, more flexible, better suited or (...) Interesting. Eventually I want to include an animation scripting feature in the CAD program I'm developing (which happens to be written (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Animation - LDraw Object Classes - help needed!

So, finally I have made all the preparations to begin the work with creating the framework for LDraw Object Classes aimed towards animation scripting. My inspiration comes from the Borland Delphi world, but I'm open for other, easier, more flexible, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw Filter: New Version

Three minor bug fixes... New version, same location but 209 Kb zip. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDraw Filter: New Version

New version, the only function still disabled is highlight. I think this version is quite useful. Just remember: the program filters *out* only those lines you select to filter out. If no filters are active, the Add button will add all lines to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact