 CAD / Development / 6330
  Re: terrain in LDraw

Am I correct in assuming that the PGM -> DAT converter creates studs in the form of terrain? I saw the rendering of Falling Water and saw that the building was surrounded by lots of studs. Is this the result of using this converter? Mike (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: terrain in LDraw

Mike: (...) Sort of. It is a LEGO landscape, so it is of course made from LEGO pieces. Jacob (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.build.arch)