 CAD / Development / 6298
  Re: New Construction Toy In LDraw Format!

(...) I believe I fixed the bugs. The image was desigated as a local file, and the zip file was incorrectly titled. And for anyone interested, the .dat file for the rubber-band gun can be found here: (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Construction Toy In LDraw Format!

(...) Nope, sorry. The zip file downloads now, but it's corrupt. Did you forget to upload it in binary mode? The first image of the rubberband also still doesn't work. (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Construction Toy In LDraw Format!

(...) Probably. I re-uploaded it in binary mode now, so it should work... (...) Nasty links to local files... Try it now. Thanks, --Ryan (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Construction Toy In LDraw Format!

Everything downloaded and unzipped great. Renamed all the parts to start with "K" and updated the mklist. Then I couldn't figure out why some of the parts wouldn't load onto MLcad...had to re-rename the "P" list back to original names. Now all works (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)