 CAD / Development / 6275
    Re: Postscript converter —Don Heyse
   (...) Yes, that's where I got stuck. If anyone knows a nice occlusion algorithm that solves this problem in vector space (without converting to raster) I could probably also use it to speed up the rest of ldglite as well. I'm hoping for an (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Postscript converter —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Don: (...) There is a quite useful algorithm in my big computer graphics book. It is from 1991 (or before) and I think the title simply is "Computer Graphics". The algorithm is called "space-partitioning tree" or something like that. Jacob (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)