 CAD / Development / 6256
    Re: Another idea —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) Gary, this sounds great! The best CAD keyboard interface I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot!) was that of the VersaCAD package of the late 80's. Every single possible command (I think) in the system was accessible by a single keystroke. And (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Another idea —Gary Williams
   (...) That's a neat idea. It's doable. (...) I really like that idea. It had never occured to me to make the main menu invisible, but it's trivial to accomplish. (...) What if all the commands can be renamed by the user? :) My goal is to make this (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)