 CAD / Development / 6225
6224  |  6226
Subject:
LDLite 2.1 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 09:03:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

LDLite 2.1 has been released.

LDLite is now hosted on sourceforge.net, and can be downloaded
from http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ldlite/

The full source tree is browsable, and you can leave feature
requests and bug reports.

The 2.1 release has several improvements over the last public release (1.6):

1) The problem with path names that have spaces has been mostly fixed.

2) LDLite has been improved for those of you generating print-quality
instructions.  Large bitmap sizes are supported, thicker Type 2 and 5
lines are supported, and there is an option to generate only the final
bitmap image (rather than one image for each step).  Images are
automatically cropped to the smallest necessary size by default, although
there is an option to not crop if you want to leave room for later editing
of the image.

Enjoy.
-gyug

ps. I should mention that if you like LDLite, you should look carefully
at ldglite (also hosted at sourceforge).  It started from the old LDLite
code base, and has _many_ enhancements.  I'll slowly be folding some of
those into LDLite to play catch-up.