 CAD / Development / 6196
    Opinion sought for rendering style —Gary Williams
   I spent a few moments tweaking the rendering style of my in-development cad program. A sample can be seen at (URL) ignore the few unhidden lines (such as the steering wheel in the side view, and the lines leading diagonally up and to the left from (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Opinion sought for rendering style —Steve Bliss
   (...) Why? A lot of pieces have odd lines on their surfaces -- sometimes regularly laid out (like on cylindrical bits), sometimes oddly laid out (like the car doors or complicated printed pieces). Sometimes these lines will make an interesting (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Opinion sought for rendering style —Gary Williams
    "Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:GE8IMF.8K5@lugnet.com... (...) cad (...) line (...) So far all of the lines and optional lines I've seen, have been polygon edges. Rather than do the math to determine if an optional line (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)