 CAD / Development / 6037 (-5)
  Re: Advice please on DATs for bendy-arm holder 2x2 brick

(...) pieces (...) No. Clipping. (...) separate (...) in (...) The composite parts have been posted at (URL) and (URL) also done the proximal bendy-arm part to be used with these holders (URL) send the separate parts files to parts@ldraw.org Chris (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: "33" Slope Shocker... Possible name change?

(...) Ouch. Now that is some number. I looked it up in both the Windows Calculator and AutoCAD 2000 (expanding tolerance out to the smallest decimal -- hundred millionths) to find out the your large figure rings true. (...) *huff, puff* I'm inclined (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: "33" Slope Shocker... Possible name change?

This problem has (probably) been realized by a number of people in the last few years; I figured it out (or was it pointed out to me?) a few months ago. Yes, I am planning on doing a mass name-change, but after the automated Parts-Tracker is up and (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  "33" Slope Shocker... Possible name change?

Greetings. I have made a new discovery that may seem all too obvious to everyone else who has actually programmed elements in LDraw or MLCAD. My discovery is as follows: All bricks listed as having a 33-degree slope are not named with correct (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Finally...

It's great to have you back, Lutz! Your LGEO library is an invaluable resource for the community and has personally been a major part of my interest in Lego. I look forward to its further development. Thanks and welcome back! (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact