 CAD / Development / 6031
    Finally... —Lutz Uhlmann
   Hi all, finally I have moved, nearly all thing have been done, except de-dusting my LEGO-models and placing them all around our new home. I have collected all mails regarding errors and problems with the LGEO parts and will fix it and bring a new (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Finally... —Jeremy H. Sproat
     (...) Welcome back, Lutz! Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Finally... —Coby Bassett
      It's great to have you back, Lutz! Your LGEO library is an invaluable resource for the community and has personally been a major part of my interest in Lego. I look forward to its further development. Thanks and welcome back! (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Finally... —Lars C. Hassing
   Lutz Uhlmann wrote... (...) Good to hear you're back in business... I hope you are planning to update the format of L2P_ELMT.TAB, see (URL) current format is inadequate for a conversion table between DAT filenames and LGEO filenames: It only uses an (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)