 CAD / Development / 6031
6030  |  6032
Subject:
Finally...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 17:07:34 GMT

Hi all,

finally I have moved, nearly all thing have been done, except
de-dusting my LEGO-models and placing them all around our new home.
I have collected all mails regarding errors and problems with
the LGEO parts and will fix it and bring a new update the next
days, for the weekend I hope.

As I am now connected via DSL and a flatrate fee, communication
will get not that stocking again, I hope to be better informed in the future. It was a pain to dial up once a week, receive some hundred mails
and LUGNET postings and read them all. they mostly ended as "marked as read" without getting the content in fact.

So, finally to read and be read more often,

Lutz
--
: Lego: DU,HM,BV FS,TO+++ TR+++(4564) BO,FL,PA,SP,CA,PI,AQ+
:       WW>++ MT+++(5571) TC+++(8862) MOC>++ #++++ S++ LS++