 CAD / Development / 6022
Re: "Mission to Mars" Elongated Visor and "Martian" heads.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:50:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, James Jackson writes:
To any of whom it may concern:
    I am looking for the following LCAD parts:
"Mission to Mars" enlongated cockpit.
Is this the cockpit part your are referring to? #30536
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_todo.htm#30536
It is currently in process...

"Mission to Mars" alien heads (They fit onto SW: Episode I Battle Droid
torsos.)
"Mission to Mars" alien legs. (They also fit onto Battle Droid torsos, but have
bigger feet.)

When these parts come available, let me know.
    -- James J.
Sorry, I don't have any of the others.

Paul