 CAD / Development / 5976
  Part numbers master list ?

Has anyone taken on the task of building a master list of part numbers ? I've found several lists so far (dan boger's at peeron.com, lutz uhlmann's, lugnet partsref, etc). Each of these contains a large overlap, but none is complete (or as complete (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part numbers master list ?

(...) Gads I hope so. After reading your post I checked out the peeron.com part list and noticed that the cat has part number "x91". I don't know if that's supposed to be 2546x91, or just x91. It's also possible--in fact likely--that the x numbers (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part numbers master list ?

(...) I (...) and (...) (xxxxPyy) (...) As has been mentioned several times in the group, the Pyy numbers are not part of the official TLC nomenclature and are allocated within this LCAD community. Numbers are not intended to be consecutive from 01 (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part numbers master list ?

(...) Understood. (...) Is the defacto set of Pyy numbers publicly visible on a web site anywhere ? What is the procedure for assigning a Pyy number when I come across a decorated part that I do not see listed (in any list I can find that is). To (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part numbers master list ?

(...) There is no defacto set, because the Pyy numbers only exist for LCAD purposes, and the numbers are not allocated until somebody goes to the trouble of authoring the part - so the "Master list" is, in effect, the current PARTS.LST file in your (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part numbers master list ?

took me a while to notice this thread (since I just subscribed to cad.dev), but here's my comments. (...) that's actually Jennifer's list, with me helping to update it... and it is updated almost daily... we combined it from a few lists I found on (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part numbers master list ?

(...) It is the same. I'm still adding things to it as I come across numbers that are not present in the list. Might be a good idea to 'diff' the nxt version against the prev one to pick out the changes. (...) Cool. Ray (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)