 CAD / Development / 5975
Re: Overlapping linetypes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 15:42:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Dave Schuler wrote:

For some of the more complicated designs on patterened elements, the path of
least resistance suggests to me that a certain amount of overlap by two
linetype statements of the same color might be the most efficient way of
covering an area.

As long as the overlapping areas are coplanar and use the same color, this
approach is valid.  I frequently use this approach to draw rings, when
there isn't a single ring primitive which fits my needs.

  Excellent.  Thanks for clearing that up!

     Dave!