 CAD / Development / 5956
5955  |  5957
Subject:
lost it! all of it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:29:10 GMT

hello gents im sad to say my pc hard drive crashed. it was making a loud
clicking noise before it crashed. and i lost all my dat files including both
the car wash brush holder and axle i did but didnot upload. some time in may
ill have a new computer (1.1 gig processer, 60 gigs space, dvd rom, and cd
burner, 800 khz , 128 ram ) *mad scientist look* but once my new computer is
gotten i will reenter the cad community