 CAD / Development / 5945
  Re: Where does a parts author go next?

First, I'd like to thank everyone for their helpful replies to my post. Chris Dee wrote: [snip] (...) part (...) that (...) is a (...) Ah, yes. I hadn't thought to check out the parts tracker. I looked at it just now, and due to the large number of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Where does a parts author go next?

(...) Unless you feel able to tackle a part that is "wanted", but not marked as "in progress". The Parts TRacker is not just a record of what has been done it should also identify target parts for authoring. (...) I believe from examination of the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)