 CAD / Development / 593
    Vote 99-02: Page 3900 —Steve Bliss
   I was looking at this part some more, and wondering: are there two different versions of this piece, are does this part-file contain some serious design errors? All the RL examples of this element in my possession have a technic-stud on one side and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Vote 99-02: Page 3900 —Terry Keller
   (...) Good point. All I have is ones as you described it - no holes/one stud. Somebody speak up on this so we can get it straightened out. Until I get a good answer, this part is on hold. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)