 CAD / Development / 5919
  Re: Question on transparent printed parts

(...) I've actually given this some thought too, and has considered now that I have time again to do some legos to make a povray version for each lcad version I make. But what to do with it? Kind regards John Jensen (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Question on transparent printed parts

(...) Right now, there's nowhere to go with POV-Ray. Well, maybe you could donate them to Lutz Uhlman's LGEO parts library, maybe. What I'd like to see happen is for the permanent l-cad organization setup an LDraw-compatible library of POV-Ray (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Question on transparent printed parts

John: (...) I think Lars has modified l3p, so you can included a POV-Ray version of the part as comments in the DAT file. Something like "0 IFPOV/.../0 ELSEPOV/.../0 ENDPOV", but check Lars' latest l3p announcement. Play well, Jacob -- Where's that (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Question on transparent printed parts

(...) Yes, you canread about it here: (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)