 CAD / Development / 5919
Re: Question on transparent printed parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 23:37:22 GMT

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001 14:39:37 GMT, Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@home.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tony Hafner wrote:

Any better ideas?  Or should I just accept the lameness in LDraw, and
include a POV-Ray version of the part that deals with the transparent part
in a fancier way?

Yah, that'd be the way to go.

Steve

I've actually given this some thought too, and has considered now that
I have time again to do some legos to make a povray version for each
lcad version I make. But what to do with it?

Kind regards
John Jensen