 CAD / Development / 5862
Re: elimination of theme categories - Space (pt. 1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:21:18 GMT

Keywords...  ;-)

When looking for a part, and you don't know what it's called,
but you *do* know a set it's used in and/or what purpose it serves,
hop over to the PartsRef ("http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/")
and use the Keyword search.

I have used this numerous times to find parts that are similar to
a part that I'm considering encoding, just to see how other CAD authors
have tackled certain objects.

Franklin