 CAD / Development / 5859
Re: elimination of theme categories - Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:38:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:

Thanks for looking into this, but I want to put off
making major changes in the library organization
until *after* we've got a good tracking system
implemented on the server.

Fair 'nuff.  Anything I can do to help with that?

These kind of changes are important.

Agreed.

I spend a lot of time pulling my hair out
over part names and categories.

I can't afford to do that,
I don't have the hair to spare.  ;-)

Let's just do stuff in the right order, okay?

OK.

Franklin